For a peaceful,
place to recharge
- Private and shared rooms available
- Beautifully appointed, spacious rooms
- Large flatscreen TVs
- Beautiful views of the Manhattan skyline
- Daily housekeeping and laundry
- Wifi and personal iPad access
For celebrating life with friends & family
- Rooftop terrace with panoramic skyline views
- Outdoor patio
- Cozy lounge areas & family rooms
- Large recreations rooms on each floor
- Open kitchen with snacks at all times
- Expansive, well-stocked library
- Open wifi and computer use
- All-day guest visiting hours
Menus designed with you in mind.
Got high dining standards? So do we. Delicious meals are served here every day — just the way you like it!
Working with a registered dietitian, we tailor our menus to your nutritional specifications.
Special meals help us celebrate each resident’s unique traditions throughout the seasons!
Our cabinets are stocked with goodies, from healthful fruits to indulgent cookies!
Meals can be enjoyed in our spacious and bright dining rooms — or in the privacy of your own room.
For living life on your own terms.
When it comes to lifestyle, one size does not fit all. Some residents want a night out on the town; others (like our memory care residents) require some calming sensory stimulation. Here, you’ll find it all:
Ready for an adventure? From bowling, to a trip to Manhattan, our residents stay a part of the vibrant world outside!
Fall over laughing watching our staff fashion show — or participate in senior prom. We know how to have a good time!
Prefer something more serious? Religious services help you stay connected — and educational programs to enrich your mind.
Staying active is the key to a healthy body and mind. We promote a variety of enjoyable physical activities, such as gardening & yoga.
for a variety of
and Culture Clubs
Casino on Wheels
We have 280 residents — and a recreation program designed for each and every one!
Your loved one
deserves a life as full
as it always was.
Our admissions team is here to answer your questions, hold your hand, and walk you through the process.